Thursday, December 11, 2014

The beginning...

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12

So, I just had a birthday and let's just say I have spent over three decades on earth.... anyways, it got me thinking and numbering my days...

This year, I had a baby, started working full-time and juggle life as a wife, mom to a toddler and a newborn as well as try to keep up being a business woman. Lord knows it has been crazy but I'm learning on the job.

This brings me to this blog. Amidst all my hats I discovered I had nothing for me so, here it is... I always wanted to blog so why not just do it.


I invite you to take this journey with me... I hope to encourage you sometimes, make you laugh sometimes, teach you a thing or two sometimes. I also look forward to be inspired, to learn, make friends all these without the limits of geography.

...Belleutchay

No comments:

Post a Comment